The Walk for Childhood Cancer Research challenge starts Wednesday, September 1
To kick off Childhood Cancer Awareness Month and continues through Saturday, September 11. During that time, the app will track your team’s progress along a map, unlocking exciting bonuses, research updates and offers from our event partners. The further you walk, the more you’ll unlock! The app also provides a chat feature for everyone participating in the race, so as you walk you can take photos, share encouraging stories, and connect with supporters like yourself.
On September 11, we’ll be hosting a virtual celebration on the app for participants.
We can’t wait for you to join us in walking and fundraising for better treatments for childhood cancer!
Create Your Team T-Shirt for The Walk 2021
Children's Cancer Research Fund has partnered with crowdfunding pioneer, Bonfire, to give fundraisers a cost-free and fun way to create team t-shirts for The Walk! Team members and supporters can purchase team shirts for the event directly from the Bonfire website and all profits benefit the team fundraising goal.
HERE’S HOW IT WORKS:
- Upload your custom team logo or use our event shirt template
- Spread the word with your supporters and team members that they can purchase your team shirt to benefit your team’s fundraising goals for The Walk
- Sit back as orders are printed and sent directly to your buyers
- 100% of campaign profits and additional donations will be sent to CCRF and reflected on your team fundraising page
- You’ll be able to download the list of everyone who purchased a shirt and invite them to join your team for The Walk 2021