Ideas For Fundraising
Every day, 46 kids in the U.S. will be diagnosed with cancer. That number is no fun. But the good news is, this is your chance to help change that. How? Choose from the ideas below to help you fundraise for The Walk for Childhood Cancer Research.
Ready. Set. Fundraise!
Use the tools and resources below to help get your fundraiser started, track your fundraising goal and show your appreciation!
- Fundraising Poster
- Fill In Your Why Poster
- Images for Social Media
- Copy for Social Media
- Email Templates
- Double Your Impact With Employer Matching Gifts
Tips & tricks to be a successful fundraiser
- Link your fundraising page to Facebook and ask your friends for support
- Send emails and texts with a link to your fundraising page and ask your supporters to forward your emails to their networks on your behalf.
- Host a fun fundraising event! Ask for a suggested donation and send participants a Zoom link after they have donated to your fundraising page.
- Game Night
- Dance Party
- Scavenger hunt
- Dinner party
- Lemonade stand
- The international awareness symbol for childhood cancer is the gold ribbon and September is Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. Cut gold ribbons and send to friends and family that donate to your fundraising page.
- Offer incentives to supporters for every $50 donation, record and send a video thank you message or special handwritten thank-you card.